MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIAN HOTEL SCHOOLS
The constitution of AAHS states that members should be hospitality schools
- That offer full-fee courses to Australian and International students.
- They must be committed to the development of the Professional Practitioner with skills knowledge and professional attributes.
- They must offer a range of full-time hospitality and or tourism courses at AQF Diploma level and above.
- The members must be accredited as Registered Training Organisations, they must comply with AQTF, and be listed on the CRICOS Register.
- The courses offered must include an accredited period of work experience.
- Each member must have an advisory board that includes industry representation.
If a hospitality college complies with all aspects except a) it may apply for Associate Membership. In other words, a publicly funded college can be an associate member, but not a full member.
An interested party can discuss membership through our Chairperson on our Contact Page.
The school should be nominated by a current member, and must complete an application form.
Australian hospitality schools, especially full-fee colleges are welcome discuss joining AAHS.