William Blue College of Hospitality Management
WILLIAM BLUE AT TORRENS UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA
For more than 25 years, William Blue has been launching the international careers of thousands of graduates in hospitality, event management, tourism and culinary management. William Blue offers courses with flexibility; designed with a learning structure that accommodates several entry and exit points within their academic and training pathways. The Rocks Campus is located by one of the most picturesque harbours in the world. This location visited by tourists from all over the world is an ideal position for the academic campus and the adjacent student operated fine-dining restaurant, open to the public. Students operate William Blue Dining front and back-of-house. This offers hospitality students, whatever their interest, a chance to train with real customers.
William Blue at Torrens University Australia is a game-changing institution that focuses on employability with a global edge. What better way for students to embark on study than with a university and faculty that is famous for the employability of its students and the diversity of the career pathways.
Courses offered by William Blue allow students to specialise in one of four exciting disciplines – culinary management, tourism management, hospitality management or event management. Students engage with industry professionals throughout their course, both in and out of the classroom. Students graduate ready to meet the demands and expectations of any professional hospitality operation.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Event Management
- Bachelor of Culinary Management
- Associate Degree Culinary Management including Cert IV
- Associate Degree of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Management)
- Associate Degree of Event Management
- Diploma of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Diploma of Business (Tourism Management)
- Diploma of Event Management
TORRENS UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA HOSPITALITY
A resounding key feature of working in the hospitality industry is travel and your ability to take your skills anywhere around the world. Torrens University Australia recognises the reasons you chose this great industry and provides facilities that are purpose built to contain realistic, operational workplace training environments. These will prepare you for your career from the first day you begin your studies.
Choose Torrens Hospitality to:
- Have an industry placement as part of your degree.
- Be part of a global network of institutions and schools.
- Study on custom designed campuses.
- Graduate with experience and industry connections.
The Rocks Campus
1-5 Hickson Road,
The Rocks, Sydney
Phone: +61 2 9492 3200
Torrens University’s CRICOS Provider Number 03389E